A doctor wants to send his patient to a physical therapist for low back pain treatment.
He has two choices.
a) He can refer the patient to the physical therapist down the street who treats ‘everybody’
b) He can send the patient to another therapist who has created a technique called “lumbar recovery protocol” (I just tried to come up with a cool sounding, hypothetical name to prove a point…)
(a) or (b)?
Here’s the kicker – even if both PTs have the exact same degree of clinical expertise, (b) will get the patient 9 times out of 10.
If you want to be in the (b) category that stands out, instead of the (a) pile that gets filtered out, then I have a special audio training recording for you today.
Sustaining a practice requires expertise, but I am not talking about sustaining a clinic, and eventually fading into oblivion.
I am talking about truly setting yourself apart, about explosive growth, the kind that is driven by marketing.
More specifically, it’s about the methodology that you use to instantly differentiate yourself in the mind of every patient and referral source, the strategies you use to corner your territory as an expert.
This is more important than you realize. Think about it, really think about it.
If you want to learn EXACTLY what it takes to:
- Identify your niche
- Leave your competitors in the dust
- Discover the secret to truly connect with your patients
- Ignite the interest of doctors and referral sources
- Open up a whole new world of revenue possibilities with sales of digital (online) information products and physical products like DVDs, Audio CDs and books
I interviewed one of the TOP digital information marketers in the country, the “Renaissance Man” who is a consultant to Fortune 500 companies and has orchestrated several products that have sold over $4 million in the past five years. He wanted to keep his identity a secret, because hundreds of people have copied his techniques across various industries. He’ll reveal his identity during the call on Monday, and you can meet him in person when you attend his presentation on October 14, 15, 16 in New Jersey.
Since he is a good friend, I’ve convinced him to spill the beans for my readers, and for attendees of the upcoming summit (he will be one of the speakers at the 2011 Private Practice Summit)
If you have the expertise to treat your patients in a unique manner and want to copyright your own ‘method’ (which will not only give you a competitive edge to get more patients, but will open up a world of possibilities to create and profit from ebooks, DVDs, Audio CDs online) then this hour will be the MOST IMPORTANT ever for your practice.
This training will completely change the way you project your practice, and open up new revenue possibilities for you at the same time.
- Before, During, and After of The Treatment Process share In this article, I would like to help...
- The Diamond Method – A Must Attend Workshop For All Private Practitioners share The following is an excerpt of an exclusive...
- Which Is The Best Physical Therapy Product To Market Your Clinic? share As a physical therapist, you must establish your...
- How Do I Market My Personal Training Business? share In a competitive economy, finding clients can be...
- How to Create Innovative Ads for your Private Practice share Yesterday, I was driving down route 10 here...