I’m going teach you three things it takes for you to be able to successfully exit from your practice and be on vacation like I am right now in Long Beach, California and pretty much live the life you want and live a life with freedom and independence.
The first that you need in order to successfully exit from your practice:
- You need to have systems in place
- You need to have the right people in your practice
When you find the right people, they’re the ones who are going to help your practice grow. So nurturing, finding, recruiting the right staff members is absolutely critical for you to grow your practice so that you can live a life of freedom and independence and step away anytime if you have to.
- Right financial documentation
One of the most important things if you want to exit your practice is the right financial documentation. You need to have the right documents in place because remember a buyer who wants to buy your practice is most likely going to have all your financials independently verified, independently checked by a third party accountant. It’s important for you to have all the documentation in place:
- Your patients
- Your average income per patient
- The number of visits you do
- The contact information of your referral sources
- What’s the average revenue from some of your referral sources
- What are the number of visits you saw throughout last year
- The number of visits per therapist so on and so forth
- The Three Stages of Physical Therapy Business Growth share Lessons from the brightest minds in physical therapy...
- Top 10 Ways to Grow your Practice share As a reader, you may or may not...
- Boomerang Positioning To Attract Staff To Your Practice share I have something really important to share with...
- Simple Numbers, Big PT Practice (Here’s How) share To grow a practice, it’s important to be...
- Fitness Marketing Plan: Think Outside The Box share I was driving home the other night thinking...