Would you like to have a waitlist of patients while we do all the work? We create web-based advertisements on your behalf, to be posted and/or distributed across various websites and platforms to generate leads for your clinic. We incur all costs for creation, distribution, tracking and pre-qualification of local consumers looking for you. You focus on what you do best - treatment and the delivery of an exceptional patient experience. Enjoy free publicity while we do the work. Click here to learn more about the patient waitlist service and use the invitation code '10freeleads' to participate in the program.
If you want to know exactly what to tell patients so that they send friends and family back to your clinic, then you need to use this patient referral script.
You know that every patient can be a powerful source of referrals for your practice, but did you know that what you say to them, and how you position your request for a referral is the single most important factor in whether you get the referral or not?
Most private practice owners ask for referrals as an afterthought, and make the assumption that the referral will happen as a ‘natural consequence’ of high quality of care.
This could not be further from the truth. A referral is the end result of a system that you need to put into place from DAY ONE, as soon as the patient walks into your clinic. In the video below, I teach you exactly what to say to make every single patient want to refer back to you.
This video is just a small sample of what you can expect when you register for the 2011 Private Practice Summit, where I will teach you the exact systems you can implement to be able to BOOST INTERNAL REFERRALS in your practice.
The super saver price for the Private Practice Summit expires TOMORROW night at midnight EST. I just added a SURPRISE guest speaker, the architect behind several multi-million dollar educational programs. It was tough to get him to commit, but he finally relented this morning. He wanted to remain under the radar, and preferred to be called “Mr. X”.
If you think you ‘have it in you’ to create your own unique treatment method and teach it to other practitioners (or simply create a platform to set yourself apart from competitors) then this is the must-attend presentation at the 2011 Private Practice Summit.
There is a whole world of information products out there and millions of dollars are spent every year on e-Books, DVDs, and audio CDs on subjects like low back pain, self improvement, weight loss and muscle conditioning.
There are HUNDREDS of success stories that you have never even heard off. For example, did you know that a million dollar business has been built by an individual ENTIRELY based on an e-Book and some DVDs that provide low back pain relief guidelines? Here’s the shocking part – the author is neither a physical therapist nor a licensed health professional. So how did he do it? You’ll hear the inside scoop from Mr. X, one of the country’s TOP experts in the creation, licensing and distribution of digital information products like downloadable eBooks, videos and educational audio programs.
As private practice owners, let’s think about this analytically. There are MILLIONS of potential clients for your digital information product. Besides your patients, you can find potential clients on Google, Facebook, MSN and list brokers who rent names, mailing addresses and email addresses of MILLIONS of individuals who WANT TO BUY what you have to offer.
Mr. X is the “Renaissance man” when it comes to information publishing and digital products. If you want to set yourself apart from other private practice owners in your area, you need to have your own technique and your own method that’s copyrighted to you. Imagine being able to go to a doctor and say “Hi, I am the creator of the “Pain Termination Protocol”.
Mr. X is the go-to guy if you want to build your online information empire. His vast knowledge in publishing and online marketing along with his experience in various markets have made him a valuable asset to small businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the nation. His publishing experience spans into several unrelated markets around the globe including Real Estate, Health & Fitness, Agriculture and Internet Marketing. Mr.X has orchestrated the ‘behind the scenes’ blueprint of several $1 Million Dollar+ launches like “Social Media System”, “Video Sales Letter Formula”, “Perpetual Traffic Formula”, “FaceBook AdPower”, and many more. He has also published his own information products successfully in the health/fitness niche and co-authored several training programs based on his own miraculous fitness story. Mr. X lives in Austin, TX with his beautiful wife and two young daughters with a third on the way. In this presentation Mr. X will reveal:
- The ultimate litmus test for identifying profitable niches for your expert knowledge
- Delivery of your information – online vs live seminars
- How to establish ‘instant credibility’ with a book on your subject of expertise, get featured on Amazon without having to lift a finger (he will pull back the curtains to provide you with a take-home blueprint to hire a ghostwriter and build an outstanding cover for your book – all revealed in the Rolodex)
- How to create interest for your product or service by creating curiosity and building relationships
- The 3 tools solution to triangulate consumer pain for leveraging your products
- 1 secret “pure gold” method that gets insight into your prospects’ buying decisions
- Rolodex of online networks and websites that will provide plug-and-play solutions for you to mass market your technique to your target audience
- Precise techniques on how to create a winning product outline and deliver it
- A proven step by step process for overnight product creation
- 3 ways to guarantee a digital bestseller
- The precise action plan on how to achieve mass product syndication (so your product appears for sale in front of hundreds of thousands of potential clients seeking that solution in a matter of hours) and monetize the website traffic for instant cash in your bank account