I was taking a vacation in beautiful Long Beach, CA lately and I decided to whip out my handheld camcorder and make a gritty, but important video for you. You need to watch this if you want to grow your practice without burning yourself out.
It is extremely important to take a break from your practice so that you can actually see the forest through the trees.
Stepping away from your practice allows you to think about how you can control your practice, as opposed to your practice taking control of you.
It’s important to step away sometimes so you can take a critical look at the:
- Systems and infrastructure of your practice (documentation, billing, marketing)
- Staff that runs your practice
- Feedback loops and mechanisms to improve everything you are doing
Wondering where to take your next vacation? We’ve got that figured out for you. Las Vegas!
On April 13-15 the top physical therapy private practice owners will be in Las Vegas at the Private Practice Retreat. This was created to give you a chance to vacation, while learn in a very calm relaxing environment.
In my opinion this is the best way to work on your practice while being away from it.
Click the banner below for more details about the event. Note that seats are running out fast so you don’t want to wait too long.
- The Importance of Collective Insight share As we prepare for the weekend ahead, I...
- The Importance Of Private Practice Marketing In Occupational Therapy Schools share In recent years, private practice has become a...
- Physical Therapy Marketing: Importance of Time Leveraging share It’s raining money for practices with automated marketing...
- 10 Reasons To Attend The 2012 Private Practice Retreat share In this article, you’ll learn the 10 reasons...
- The Importance Of Consistent Client Communication share As therapists and fitness professionals, we have been...