As we prepare for the weekend ahead, I would like to take a moment to thank our entire physical therapy community for the dedication and hard work that each of you give to your patient’s care and to your clinics every day.
The long hours we spend in our clinics lead us to valuable insights born out of unique experiences.
As a private practice owner, try and do what you can to enlist your staff, and let them know:
- They are being heard.
- Their opinions are encouraged
- Their feedback, if appropriate, will be implemented.
That’s why we read books and attend conferences and network with other private practice owners. Once you set up your own ‘micro-community’ in your own practice using your staff members, you set the stage for a collective learning experience.
Ask every staff member, at the end of each day, to write down a comment in a ledger before they leave. They have to answer just one question.
My team and I are proud to be the pioneers of the industry-changing concept of “Wicked Smart”, a way for the sharpest physical therapists in the country to share collective insight in an intense, productive learning environment at the next Private Practice Summit in Las Vegas.
- Referral generation
- Practice management
- What’s Working Now share Imagine if you could discover what’s working now...
- The Importance Of Taking A Break In Your Practice share I was taking a vacation in beautiful Long...
- How to Create Innovative Ads for your Private Practice share Yesterday, I was driving down route 10 here...
- 10 Reasons To Attend The 2012 Private Practice Retreat share In this article, you’ll learn the 10 reasons...
- So Busy He’s AVOIDING Patients….(Incredible Story) share How would you like to be in a...