Building an email list of your prospects, current patients and discharged patients is one of the most high leverage activities for your practice. Today, I am going to share 3 strategies on how you can start collecting the email addresses of your patients. If you have been reading my blog/articles, you know how important it is to collect email addresses to build your list and most importantly, provide consistent, outstanding value to those individuals and build a relationship with them.
- Make the email address a mandatory part of patient intake
- Pre-emptive email capture - Collecting an email address even before a patient steps into your clinic
This is called ‘pre-emptive email capture”.
- Use Prospect Stimulators - High quality, high perceived value content in multiple formats.
Don’t worry, because this is a simple problem to fix. It does take time, but there is a solution. You need something called a prospect stimulator. Here are some examples of prospect stimulators:
- A downloadable ebook on low back pain
- An audio CD on “What to expect from physical therapy”
- A DVD on “5 tips to lose weight by increasing physical activity
Here is how a prospect stimulator works:
The Therapy Newsletter members get professionally designed prospect stimulators on several diverse subjects such as low back pain to shoulder pain, neck pain, weight loss, arthritis, posture and many more.
To collect patient’s emails, just call them and say “We are giving away free books on XYZ and in order to save on the cost of printing and shipping, we are delivering these books by email. Which email should we send these books to?”
That’s the script. It is clean and simple and most importantly, it works.
There you have it, 3 ways to collect patients’ email addresses. The bigger your email list of your patients and the more effectively and efficiently you communicate with them, the more successful your practice will become.
An email list opens up a world of possibilities for your clinic, not the least of which is the increased trust and loyalty you will build with patients by communicating with them consistently over a period of time. Go ahead and start using these three ways to build your email list, so you can serve your patients by sending them valuable and useful content by email.
- Patient Attraction Magnet – Done For You Email Template share Sometimes, the right words can make all the...
- Instant Email Newsletters – The Future Of Marketing share You have to find ways to stay in...
- The Four Components of an Effective Patient Newsletter share My wife and I are members of a...
- Control The Patient’s Web Experience share How is your website currently structured? Does it...
- Can Patient Discharge ‘Recharge’ Your Practice? share Recently, I was on vacation aboard the beautiful...