Would you like to have a waitlist of patients while we do all the work? We create web-based advertisements on your behalf, to be posted and/or distributed across various websites and platforms to generate leads for your clinic. We incur all costs for creation, distribution, tracking and pre-qualification of local consumers looking for you. You focus on what you do best - treatment and the delivery of an exceptional patient experience. Enjoy free publicity while we do the work. Click here to learn more about the patient waitlist service and use the invitation code '10freeleads' to participate in the program.
Let’s start at square one by actually understanding the definition of social media. Merriam-Webster defines social media as “forms of electronic communication through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content.” Small business marketing firm, Duct Tape Marketing defines social media as “the use of technology to co-create, know, like, and trust.” Now that we’ve defined social media a bit, how do physical therapists join the social media revolution?
Many physical therapists are clamoring for a simple “how-to” guide to market their clinics online. Something to help them overcome the common roadblocks. No time. No expertise.
We noticed a significant lack of marketing resources just for physical therapists, so we made our own! Our recent white paper on social media is for physical therapists ONLY! Highlights from the report include:
- Consider: In the report, we highlight some considerations for physical therapists before they jump into social media. We’ve done the work of learning the hard way. Learn from our experience.
- Differentiate: We give therapists some basic tips on how to differentiate your web presence. Each clinic is as unique as the people who work there (in a good way!). Your website and social media outreach should showcase the benefits of your clinic.
- Publish: Therapists are sage individuals. They have a lot of education and experience to share with patients and with the rest of the PT community. Blogging is a great format to share that expertise.
- Polish: There’s a lot of talk about elevating the PT profession. One way that therapists can polish their online presence and engage with patients is through Linkedin. We tell you want Linkedin is all about and why it matters to therapists.
- Engage: Your children use Facebook, and now you can, too! The difference is that you should use Facebook for your business. We believe that Facebook can actually be a great place for engaging therapy patients.
- Reach: For those therapists who’ve never even heard of Twitter, you’re among friends. The report shares some of the most basic elements of Twitter with a special “how-to” guide for small business to reach more prospects.
- Already a social media rockstar? If you’ve already started using social media, we share how to simplify and automate your sharing efforts. Less work anyone? That’s what we thought. You are welcome.
Again, check out our free white paper on social media for physical therapists for all the details.
Lindsay Bayuk is a blogger for WebPT, Inc. a Phoenix-based software company that has tripled in size over the last 12 months. WebPT develops Web-based documentation software for Physical Therapists. It is the easiest, most affordable, and most complete solution for physical therapy clinics on the market today. For more info, Web-based EMR for Physical Therapists.