Many physical therapists are clamoring for a simple “how-to” guide to market their clinics online. Something to help them overcome the common roadblocks. No time. No expertise.We noticed a significant lack of marketing resources just for physical therapists, so we made our own! Our recent white paper on social media is for physical therapists ONLY! Highlights from the report include:
- Consider: In the report, we highlight some considerations for physical therapists before they jump into social media. We’ve done the work of learning the hard way. Learn from our experience.
- Differentiate: We give therapists some basic tips on how to differentiate your web presence. Each clinic is as unique as the people who work there (in a good way!). Your website and social media outreach should showcase the benefits of your clinic.
- Publish: Therapists have a lot of education and experience to share with patients and with the rest of the PT community. Blogging is a great format to share that expertise. As a matter of fact, I have started doing blogs for physical business owners and minds alike as well as for patients since 2010. Blogging has served two purposes in my career, a stress reliever and a marketing strategy. Vlogs or video blogs are also as effective in marketing physical therapy.
- Polish: There’s a lot of talk about elevating the PT profession. One way that therapists can polish their online presence and engage with patients is through Linkedin. We tell you want Linkedin is all about and why it matters to therapists.
- Engage: Your children use Facebook, and now you can, too! The difference is that you should use Facebook for your business. We believe that Facebook can actually be a great place for engaging therapy patients.
- Reach: For those therapists who’ve never even heard of Twitter, you’re among friends. The report shares some of the most basic elements of Twitter with a special “how-to” guide for small business to reach more prospects.
- Already a social media rockstar? If you’ve already started using social media, we share how to simplify and automate your sharing efforts. Less work anyone? That’s what we thought. You are welcome.
Again, check out our free white paper on social media for physical therapists for all the details.
There is no other time but now to join the bandwagon. Social Media is an effective, low-cost and easy tool that all private practice can utilize. It has created a lot of impact to careers, cause and many businesses today. Yes, the old school way such as flyers and brochures are still effective although we’ll never know how far technology will take us. There is no reason why you should not ride with the tide of social media at all.