If your goal is to increase revenue in your practice, you should be able to answer this key question:
Who spreads the word about your practice?
In order for practice to grow, the word about your practice must spread.
There are two primary ways in which individuals can find out your practice.
The first is patient to patient marketing; when a patient tells another individual about their satisfaction about your brand of physical therapy, you stand to gain referrals.
The second mode of referral generation is with physicians. Both patients and physicians are in position to tell tens, maybe hundreds of patients.
As we all know these are only two sources of referrals. Others include a website, ads in the local newspaper local businesses, books, newsletters and other information tools that can passively build the recognition about your practice.
The key question is: Which of these sources are the most powerful, and are you in a position to identify the individuals creating the biggest momentum for your practice?
More importantly, are you communicating with them on a regular basis and nurturing them to take your practice to new heights?
The number one mistake that most physical therapy private practice owners make is to focus time and energy on marketing ideas that are untested and unproven.
For your private practice to truly grow, you must identify the ‘trigger individuals’ and treat them in a special way.
The smart physical therapy private practice owner does not treat everyone the same (from a marketing standpoint).
The best value for your time as a business owner is spent identifying your target market, recognizing the triggers that motivate them to refer and communicating with them in a relevant, timely manner.
This is the difference between a stagnant practice and an exploding one.
- How To Produce A High Quality Physical Therapy Website share There are several important components of a good...
- Physical Therapy Marketing: Consistency of Patient Contact share As therapists, we have been conditioned to treat...
- Marketing Physical Therapy: All You Ever Needed To Know share Physical therapy marketing is an important part of...
- Physical Therapy Marketing: Importance of Time Leveraging share It’s raining money for practices with automated marketing...
- Interview With Physical Therapy Marketing Expert share NITIN CHHODA: Today, I am interviewing an expert...