As intelligent, educated professionals, we tend to over-analyze and complicate things that are relatively simple.
Take growing your practice for example.
Most practices want the ‘magic formula’ or the ‘trendy thing’ to get more patients.
WAY too much time is wasted on:
- Fancy web sites
- Newspaper ads
- Buying Google and Facebook ads
- SEO tactics and blogging
- Expensive brochures and business cards
1 – Asking your patients to refer friends and family (and having your staff back your efforts 100%)
2 – Approaching physicians in creative and unconventional (yet ethical ways) so they don’t ignore you
3 – Create joint endorsement campaigns with local businesses- you help them and they help you
This formula is stupidly simple – yet underutilized.
There’s nothing wrong with a slick website or buying ads on Google and Facebook or even my own products like Therapy Newsletter.
But it makes NO sense if you don’t have 1, 2, 3 dialed in. It’s like focussing on the icing without the cake.
In fact, this ‘website stuff’ sounds so convoluted (yet interesting) that there are several companies that will gladly sell you junk you don’t need like ‘custom template, mobile templates, SEO services’.
Here’s what they won’t tell you – for MOST practices, a fancy website, with an encyclopedia of content, Facebook marketing, etc is a WASTE OF TIME.
- To get prospects to ‘opt in’ so you can send them a newsletter and eventually convert them to patients
- To help patients get basic information and make appointments
Listen, I know there are a lot of “shiny” practice building ideas out there, trying to get your attention by complicating and confusing you.
Now, if 1, 2, 3 make sense to you, then don’t miss out on the Private Practice Summit 2013 taking place April 19th – 21st.
I want you to come to the 2013 Summit so I can help you build a better private practice.
Several private practice owners have already registered, some are coming with their entire staff. Seats are limited. The early bird registration discount and bonuses go away on Saturday, February 23rd at midnight.
http://PrivatePracticeSummit.com <= Learn more here.
And for a limited time you can bring a guest with you for only $197. So there’s really no reason for you to miss out on the #1 event dedicated to helping you take your private practice to the level you’ve always wanted.
P.S. You’ll earn CE’s as well – and I can’t wait to meet you in person, get to spend some quality time with you – make time to hop over to NYC and check out a Broadway show as well.
- So Busy He’s AVOIDING Patients….(Incredible Story) share How would you like to be in a...
- Is Your Website Chocking Your Ability To Get New Patients? share We’ve been brainwashed by people around us who...
- How to Get Patients to Pay their Bills (and Increase your Revenue) share Traditionally, the patient is the last payer (and...
- Las Vegas Masterminding – Secrets To 21 New Patients share I’m writing you sipping a cup of coffee...
- How to Create Innovative Ads for your Private Practice share Yesterday, I was driving down route 10 here...