I’m about to go on stage in 30 minutes at the annual conference of the APTA Private Practice section here in Las Vegas to present alongside my colleague Brian Boyle on “On-site Care 101:Techniques for Branding, Marketing & Negotiating with Employers”, but I wanted to take this moment to share an outstanding example of marketing that speaks for itself.
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something that surprised me.
It was a sign on the wall that struck me immediately as the simplest, but most effective marketing effort I’ve seen in a long time.
I decided that I simply had to share this with you – it was too good to ignore. I immediately took a couple of pictures immediately from my phone, and wrote this article for you.
I would describe this as an incredible display of authentic, yet powerful messaging in any business.
Now, I want you to re-imagine signs in your office. What if you were to set aside the big signs talking about the benefits of PT / human anatomy charts and put up a simple sign with a unique message geared directly towards the patient?
Look at the sign and think how powerful these words are, and what kind of an impact they can have on your practice.
Words influence what others think about you. In fact, they persuade patients to come to you, and physicians to refer to you. We know what we have to say, the question is – do we pick the right words to say it?
Speaking of impact and words, if you haven’t registered yet for the Dallas workshop, I’ll reveal the exact formula on how to engineer the right phrase to describe your practice, and a step by step marketing plan to ignite referrals to your practice, and how to find new staff members to grow your practice. This is not something you want to miss.
If you haven’t already, click here to register for the Referral Ignition workshop in Dallas, Texas. It’s a small, private workshop and you’ll walk away with an action plan to help you grow your practice.
- THREE Ways To Grow Your Private Practice Using Signs share The right signage can go a long way...
- Live From The 2012 Private Practice Summit share It’s day one of the Private Practice Summit...
- Three Lessons from SUBWAY on Growing Your Practice… share I was at a Subway restaurant the other...
- Personality In Your Practice share Does your practice have personality? Do your patients...
- Simple Tweak Projected to Increase Practice Owner’s Income by $85,000 Annually share I finally got my voice back after the...