In fact, this is why we are in private practice.
In business, it’s more important to think out of the box because things are changing constantly. For example, it’s CRITICAL to shed crippling belief systems such as:
- My practice is different
- I am too smart for this
- I don’t need any help
- I will be a good therapist and referrals will come
- I’ve been in practice so long, I know everything there is to know
- (This is a good one) I’ve had people ask me if I am into scientology and they say “I don’t like this scientology stuff”. For the record, the only thing I know about scientology is that Tom Cruise is a scientologist and it sounds a little weird. That’s the extent of my knowledge about it.
Jamey, Sheryl, Susie, TrVera, Alice, Dorothy, Regie, Gregory, Kirk, Ithamar, Ruth, Nancy, Kirstin, Matt, Tebogo, Frank, Jane, Jen, Melanie (Bush), Sydney, Melanie (Rochon), Monica and Michelle, you overcome the self-imposed boundaries that limit most private practice owners. With or without this event, each one of you has my highest respect, and for that I honor you and salute you. In fact, I’ll be writing each one of you a personal email with my thoughts, and will be thanking you. You will grow and succeed, no matter what lies ahead for the community.
So, it’s time to announce the winners.
The TWO winners of the VIP scholarship to the 2012 Private Practice Retreat are:
We’ll get in touch with you and set you up with your VIP registration and your hotel room. You’ll get a hotel room for 2 nights, VIP registration to the three day workshop. All the details about the event can be found here.
The registration page is open, and there’s going to be a limited number of tickets.
http://www.privatepracticesummit.com << Register here
Each year, my events like the Private Practice Summit sell out in record time.
And with the line up of presenters we have presenting this year – the 2013 Summit is going to be sold out as well.
- The BIG Day – Winners of the VIP Scholarship share Today is the big day! I want to...
- Private Practice Retreat 2012 Scholarship share There’s been a lot of talk about the...
- 2013 Private Practice Summit Scholarship share I’m about to conduct a workshop at the...
- Live From The 2012 Private Practice Summit share It’s day one of the Private Practice Summit...
- 10 Reasons To Attend The 2012 Private Practice Retreat share In this article, you’ll learn the 10 reasons...